Protecting Your Legacy
Serena Hanor Aldrich
San Antonio, Texas
- Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship Litigation
- Will Contests
In the intricate maze of probate, estate planning and administration, and guardianship law, Serena Aldrich stands as a beacon of expertise and compassion. With profound respect for the legacies and dreams each case represents, Serena helps her clients craft secure pathways for generations to come. Every endeavor extends beyond mere legalities, touching the heart of family bonds and individual stories. Serena’s bond with each client is a partnership that merges unmatched dedication with genuine warmth, ensuring their peace of mind.
Serena is a partner at the Aldrich Law Firm. Since joining the firm in 2014, she has successfully represented hundreds of clients throughout Texas in a wide variety of probate, trust, estate planning, and guardianship matters. Serena’s dedication, knowledge, and experience have guided countless Texas families through the nuances and pitfalls of wealth transfer and estate administration. Her diverse portfolio showcases her adaptability, having represented clients with estates ranging from a few thousand to tens of millions of dollars. Irrespective of estate size, Serena has an unwavering commitment to ensure the seamless transfer of property and preservation of cherished legacies for every individual she represents.
Originally from San Antonio, Serena attended Carnegie Mellon University, where she majored in Chemical Engineering before working as a patent examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Serena then attended law school at the University of Rutgers at Camden before moving back to San Antonio to practice law. Serena’s practice is focused on probate administration and litigation, estate planning, and guardianships.
In her free time, she enjoys pilates, playing the piano, and spending time with her husband and, three daughters, three dachshunds, and three guinea pigs.
- Carnegie Mellon University, B.S., Chemical Engineering, 2007
- Rutgers School of Law at Camden, J.D., 2012
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
Affiliations and Community Service
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- State Bar of Texas Pro Bono College, Member
- Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Texas State Bar, Member
- Polly Jackson-Spencer Probate American Inn of Court, Associate
- Kappa Kappa Gamma San Antonio Alumnae Association, Member
- The Assembly, Member
- Mothers of Preschoolers, Alamo Heights United Methodist Church (AHUMC MOPS), Coordinator, 2014-2016
- Healy-Murphy Center, Board Member 2015-2023, Treasurer, 2019-2023